Sunday, November 23, 2008
I finally got more salt dough ornaments done. I ended up making way more dough than we had the time and patience to make ornaments with in one setting. I put the extra dough in baggies and pressed out as much air as I could to try to preserve the dough for more ornament making later. I'm not sure how effective that will be in keeping the dough from hardening, but it was worth a shot. I put the dough in the baggies yesterday afternoon and so far they still feel pliable.
Matthew, Jamie, and I made decorations together last night. I fell asleep before they were done baking and Matthew pulled them out of the oven for me. They are not quite done. You can tell by the dark areas. I will have to bake them some more later.