This blog is just about my life and mostly revolves around my son, Jamie. This blog is a combination of everything, whether it may be a new recipe I tried, a good freebie I found, something funny Jamie said, or feelings I'm having about life in general. There's little rhyme or reason. I'll never win any blogging awards, but I enjoy writing about our lives and I mostly do it for my son. It's so easy to forget moments over the years. I've got all these little tidbits of our life in print and I hope that someday Jamie can enjoy them.

I called this blog Mother of Life, Mother of Loss because of my issues with pregnancy loss and the joy of finally bringing this wonderful person into the world. Truly, I feel the pains of loss, but you won't see too much of that here. I am blessed and I am, above all else, a mother of life.

After all the years of infertility and loss, Matthew and I were blessed with a surprise pregnancy. We were pregnant with twins, but unfortunately, Baby A could not stay with us. Baby B grew into a healthy and happy baby girl that we named Bella Marie. We are so blessed to have two beautiful children.


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Curious George Feeds the Animals by Margret & H.A. Rey


This is probably Jamie's current favorite. He loves the zoo (or anything having to do with animals). He loves Curious George, too. Matthew's lovey when he was little was a Curious George doll. The new Curious George cartoons are a lot more captivating than their original counterparts. Jamie really enjoys them, so having a Curious George book is even better.

This book is about how curious George gets in trouble for feeding the animals at the zoo. As always, George redeems himself by saving the day, catching an escaped bird and mending the wire to his cage.

Jamie will read this book over and over again. What he can't read, he makes up for in memorization. He could probably tell you this story in his sleep.

Amazon didn't have this book pictured, but clicking on the picture will still take you to where you can purchase it at Amazon.com.

0 Remarks: