This blog is just about my life and mostly revolves around my son, Jamie. This blog is a combination of everything, whether it may be a new recipe I tried, a good freebie I found, something funny Jamie said, or feelings I'm having about life in general. There's little rhyme or reason. I'll never win any blogging awards, but I enjoy writing about our lives and I mostly do it for my son. It's so easy to forget moments over the years. I've got all these little tidbits of our life in print and I hope that someday Jamie can enjoy them.

I called this blog Mother of Life, Mother of Loss because of my issues with pregnancy loss and the joy of finally bringing this wonderful person into the world. Truly, I feel the pains of loss, but you won't see too much of that here. I am blessed and I am, above all else, a mother of life.

After all the years of infertility and loss, Matthew and I were blessed with a surprise pregnancy. We were pregnant with twins, but unfortunately, Baby A could not stay with us. Baby B grew into a healthy and happy baby girl that we named Bella Marie. We are so blessed to have two beautiful children.


Saturday, January 31, 2009

All About Dynisha



Dynisha really likes to spot herself on my blog. I decided to make a post all about her. I found a questionnaire for her to answer and here it is...

Name? Dynisha Nycole

How old are you? Nine

Siblings? Two, biological siblings that I know of. Two adopted siblings. I have an older biological brother named Christopher who I have not met. I have a sister named Brianna. I was adopted and Matthew is my brother by adoption and Leona is my sister by adoption. I haven't seen Leona in years and don't remember much about her.

Best physical features? I think my hair is beautiful and unique. I love my hair. I wish it was longer, though. When it was long it was really curly and I liked it.

Celebrity look-a-likes? I don't know. I don't think I really look like anyone.

Favourite subjects at school? I have two, art and music.

Place you'd most like to visit? Disney Land

Last CD you bought? Camp Rock

Last book you bought? Witches

Favourite sport? Soccer

Favourite food? Pickles

Weaknesses? I don't like to do chores, but I have to do them anyways.

If you could work with any celebrity who would it be and what would you do? Vanessa Hudgins. I would love to go shopping with her.

Favourite song from your childhood? The Rush from Aly & AJ

Do you like any boys? What do y0u like about him? (giggling) That would have to be a guy at school named Logan. I like that he is very smart. He has short blond hair and blue eyes. He is verrry cute. He is my science partner.

What is your favourite genre of music? Pop

What inspires you? Watching singers on TV makes me want to sing.

Favourite TV shows? Kim Possible, iCarly, and That's So Raven

Favorite Movies? All the High School Musical movies and Lucky Clover

Which famous character are you most like? The way Vanessa acts on High School Musical, that's sort of the way I act.

What are your best qualities? People like the way I treat them. I'm nice to my friends.

What are your worst qualities? I am hyper and sometimes I talk too much.

If you could date anyone famous who would you date? Zac Efron from High School Musical

Pet peeves? I hate it when people scream. I hate it when people drum on things.

What do you want to do when you grow up? I want to be a singer. I'll probably be a doctor half of the time. I want to be married and have a baby and have a big house and a nice car. I want to have a verrry handsome husband.

0 Remarks: