- I am thankful that I have a bugaboo who gives me lots of hugs and kisses.
- I am thankful for a husband who works hard and loves me unconditionally.
- I am thankful that Jamie is enjoying school.
- I am thankful that we always manage to have more than enough, even when times are tough.
- I am thankful for my home, my life, and my family.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Valentines Day!!
We spent Valentine's Day at home together. We ran to the grocery store at dinner time and picked up some steaks and crab legs. I went ahead and got snow crab legs instead of king crab legs to save some money. I made green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and cheese biscuits to go with it. I made supper a bit late and Jamie was pretty tired. He ate his whole steak and then asked to go to bed without eating anything else. I let him.
I was going to watch Nights In Rodanthe with Matthew, but darn if he didn't fall asleep on me. I'm getting pretty sleepy now myself. It's been a pleasant, lazy Valentine's Day and I couldn't ask for more.